5Degrees iPhone App leverages to be your ultimate Social CRM tool
I met with Jeb Ory of 5Degrees at TechWeek, a contact management system that allows users to consolidate, manage and interact with connections across all personal, social and professional networks. In a networking environment of collecting cards, following up is vital and this app makes that simpler. I would personally like to see them implement automated scan & OCR capture tools to alleviate entering business card information. However, 5Degrees is new and on to something so it will be interesting to watch. We’ve have a full iPhone app review up soon, in the meantime check out how the app in this brief demo video below:
Key Highlights of 5Degrees include:
- Ability to import contacts from all major social networks and email clients, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, (soon: Google+, Gmail, and Foursquare) & more through the web portal.
- Monitor, track, and interact with contacts from multiple sources in one centralized location, directly from the app.
- Contact logs for all communication that takes place via phone, email and social networks.
- Upcoming: Schedule social network updates, emails and follow-up reminders to stay in touch with people on a regular basis.
- Upcoming: Virtually swap business cards and connect with people that check in on location-based networks like Foursquare, Yelp & Facebook Places.
You can download 5Degrees from iTunes AppStore!